This Afristar produced educational documentary offers a step-by-step instructions on establishing a school permaculture garden. Incorporating testimonials and case studies from all over South Africa, the film shows how permaculture in schools can:
- improve curriculum delivery & provide practical hands-on opportunities for environmental education
- provide fresh, healthy fruit and vegetables to supplement the school feeding scheme, improving meals, and boosting learner health & nutrition,
- invigorate school grounds, and thus children’s lives, with green, natural spaces,
- provide practical examples for sustainability for the immediate community and beyond.
- Scholarships for Syracuse Ecological Design course (flxpermaculture.net)